Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report a claim to RA&MCO?

Claim reports must be immediately made in writing. In your notice please provide your policy number, the name and location of the project, the name of the claimant and a brief description of the incident, circumstance, dispute or situation. Please send claim reports to:

David L. Wiley
Vice President
RA&MCO Insurance Services
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 1100
Concord, CA 94520-2157

Phone: (925) 685-1600
Claim Hotline: (800) 684-7475
Fax: (925) 685-3638


How will my claim be handled?

RA&MCO is pleased to offer excellent claims services provided by the law firm of Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker ("Wilson Elser"). Wilson Elser is the claims administrator for the program, and their services are overseen by RA&MCO's Vice President of Claims.

With Wilson Elser involved in the handling of my claim, what defense counsel will be utilized if necessary to provide legal assistance?

Wilson Elser act in capacity of claim administrators only, and their services are paid by the insurer. When local legal representation is warranted, Wilson Elser will utilize the services of RA&MCO's vast network of panel defense counsel with specific experience and expertise in the field of architects and engineers and construction related professional liability.

Privacy Policy | Legal Notice | Site Map | Search

Website 2006 InsPro Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.